Our intention for Heartfelt Memorial Services is to provide a resource that brings comfort and reassurance as well as a clear plan of action when your family gathers before, during, or after the passing of a loved one. Whether you are in the midst of care giving, saying goodbye to a relative nearing transition, or planning a funeral and time of remembrance, this book can serve as a valuable resource, providing inspiration and helpful materials to make your time together more meaningful.
This book will provide value to those families and individuals who:
• need an immediate resource to plan a funeral or memorial service
• are preparing for the death of someone you love
• want to create a celebration of life before the death of a loved one
• wish to ease the burden on family upon their own death and would like to plan a time of remembrance or ceremony after a loved one has died
• are traditional, non-denominational, spiritual but not religious, or even unconventional in their approach to faith,
spirituality, and religion
Our book and website are also a useful resource for professionals who deal with people suddenly faced with making arrangements or who want to plan ahead and make sharing and recording their treasured family stories a priority while they are able. Private label editions of the book and condensed versions are available for marketing, appreciation or fundraising uses.
When families gather for care giving and remembering loved ones, nostalgia stories are shared, yet sadly, rarely recorded. From Dave's work and passion of inspiring and helping people to share and RECORD their fond memories and family history, the book and website includes lists of ways to it and many lists of questions to help you share the personalities and treasured stories that you hold dear. This is meaningful and important thing to do at any time. People are especially reflective of their legacy and their fond memories and family history during times of care giving and loss, so this is an ideal time to share and record what is important to them..
Dave Savage 404 323-8686 Dave@HeartfeltMemorialServices.com
Beverly Molander 404 931-7333 Beverly@HeartfeltMemorialServices.com
Atlanta, Georgia USA